We are hiring - Administrator
Lord Sugar and I are looking for an Administrator to join our St. Albans team. Do you know someone who loves forms and details and lives near ish St Albans? Please email email@example.com or tweet them and @inventor_tom and receive a FREE Stylpro (worth £50) if your referral is successful.
Thank you. Tom
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for an experienced Administrator to join the St. Albans team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of supply chain, processing orders, working with large retailers, completing detailed forms, working with sage and assisting within a customer service environment. However a fantastic attitude is the most important thing, so we will consider applicants without direct experience in these so long as they can demonstrate a love of forms, detail and accuracy.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working within a dynamic fast paced growing small team and have a great attitude to assisting the whole team and business where required.
Additional language skills of French, German, Spanish, Italian would be fantastic, however this is not a critical.
- Working as part of the Supply Chain Team to process customer trade orders. Experience working with or at large Retail chains or Distributors, such as Tesco, Sainsburys, Qvc, Douglas, Sephora, Boots or similar is an advantage.
- Supporting the sales team by completing trade customer forms including; New supplier forms.,New line forms, Promotions forms, Range review forms,Website forms.
- Supporting production team. Ensure all systems are up to date.
- Checking customer terms and conditions updating systems based on any changes
- Checking customer/supplier invoices to ensure they are accurate and that we are not being over charged.
- Assisting Customer service team when required and the business demands
- Processing trade orders from customer system into company system.
- Ensure data is accurate.
- Checking errors with customer and warehouse. Working knowledge of Sage and Excel beneficial. Precision experience processing orders beneficial although not vital.
- Taking orders via phone or email processing via virtual payment system or sending requests for payment. Following up and processing orders.
- Dealing with trade and customer issues. Using internal system to respond to consumers. Treating customers in professional and polite manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly organised
- Interest in the beauty/cosmetic industry
- Team player
- Hard working, dedicated and committed.
Benefits & Other:
- Location: Central St Albans. 8mins walk from St Albans mail line station (22mins from King's cross).
- Salary dependant on experience.
- 20 Days Holiday
- Hours: we are ideally looking for a full time person to work 9am to 5:30pm. However for the right candidate we could be flexible on hours and days.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @inventor_tom